– Remove if possible the object which caused the puncture.
– Position the tyre valve at the top.
– Completely deflate the tyre.
– Shake vigorously MOTUL TYRE REPAIR.
– In cold weather, reheat it in your hands or near the engine.
– Clean the screw on the valve.
– Screw on the MOTUL TYRE REPAIR connector. .
– Remove the protection capsule.
– Position the spray upside down.
– Press the button until the tyre is totally reinflated.
– Drive immediately for 10 to 20 km at moderate speed so that the product is evenly distributed.
– Control the pressure as soon as possible and during the following days and adjust it. You can confidently drive several hundred kilometres before repairing the tyre in the traditional way.